SAY San Diego partners with a company called Cars 4 Causes to help us process vehicle donations, including the sale of the car.
When the donated car sells, SAY receives 70% of the net sale amount. Of the remaining 30%, 4% covers administrative costs for Cars 4 Causes and the rest is used for youth scholarships run by their organization.
For more information, including the Cars 4 Causes drop off location, contact the SAY San Diego Development Unit at 858-565-4148.
Help SAY San Diego support the positive development of young people, their families and communities.