The Custodian ensures that the SAY San Diego Viewridge facility is operating in good condition, is clean and presentable on a daily basis. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years building custodial experience preferred
- A valid CA Driver’s License
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Able to Monday through Friday from 6:00 am to 11:00 am
- Knowledge of basic hand/power tools and their safety procedures
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Outlook
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds
- Interacts in a professional manner with all levels of employees, VP to entry level, etc.
- Able to maintain a professional calm demeanor under pressure and tight deadlines
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Must have effective communication and decision making skills