|| Bilingual Clinician – Community Justice Initiative Project
||40 hours per week
Provide Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to adult clients as part of our Community Justice Initiative Project. Guide individuals through the enrollment process, provide individual counseling, and group counseling to adults with misdemeanor offenses in the community. CBT is a highly recognized form of treatment for those involved in the justice system. Referrals will come directly from the District Attorney’s office. Bilingual English/Spanish is required. This position will be working partially in Vista and Escondido for day and or night coverage. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field. MSW/LCSW preferred. License eligible. LCSW/MFT licensing supervisions provided
- Direct experience/expertise in working with clients involved in the justice system, substance abuse, gang activity, and criminality
- Experience in providing casework/case management services
- Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for job-related tasks
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience working with minority populations
- Strong clinical skills in family therapy, group, and multi-family group therapy, and parent education
- Skilled in providing clinical supervision to interns and student trainees
- Have and maintain positive and supportive relationships with coworkers
- Maintain accurate knowledge about the agency, its programs and service
- Accurately represent the agency to and maintain positive working relationships with the general public, clients, funding sources, government bodies, etc.
- Communicate positive and negative feedback from the community through your supervisor to management
- Utilize appropriate opportunities to purse positive public relations for the agency
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.