|| Bilingual Clinician I – Community Assessment Team
||40 hours per week
The Clinician I provides counseling, education, and prevention services to children, youth, and families referred to us through other agencies or within this agency. Bilingual English and Spanish is preferred. There are four (four) openings. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field. MSW/LCSW preferred. License eligible. LCSW/MFT licensing supervisions provided.
- Direct experience/expertise in working with youth involved with the juvenile justice system, substance abuse, gang activity, and child abuse.
- Experience in providing casework/case management services.
- Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for job-related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience working with minority populations.
- Strong clinical skills in family therapy, group, and multi-family group therapy, and parent education.
- Possess and maintain positive and supportive relationships with coworkers.
- Be able to maintain accurate knowledge about the agency, its programs and service.
- Accurately represent the agency to and maintain positive working relationships with the general public, clients, funding sources, government bodies, etc.
- Communicate positive and negative feedback from the community through your supervisor to management.
- Utilize appropriate opportunities to purse positive public relations for the agency.
- Knowledge of ETO software a plus.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.