|| Case Manager I (Drug & Alcohol Counselor) – ATOD
||40 hours per week
The Case Manager (Drug and Alcohol Counselor) will perform comprehensive alcohol and drug assessments for substance abuse prevention and treatment needs. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- High School Diploma, plus certification through a recognized alcohol and drug certification entity, preferably CADAAC (Must have or be working to obtain Alcohol and other Drug Certification)
- Two years of experience working with adolescents and young adults, in an alcohol or other drug setting
- Experience in crisis intervention
- Experience working with justice-involved and housing insecure youth
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Familiar with the Juvenile Justice/Probation Systems
- Good driving record and willing to use own, properly insured vehicle for the job
- Capable of working independently and responsibly
- Knowledge of Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.