|| Case Manager I (Drug and Alcohol Counselor) – Reflections
||40 hours per week
The Case Manager (Drug and Alcohol Counselor) will perform comprehensive alcohol and drug assessments for substance abuse prevention and treatment needs. Does not have decision-making authority. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- High School Diploma, plus certification through a recognized alcohol and drug certification entity, preferably CADAAC (Must have or be working to obtain Alcohol and other Drug Certification).
- Two years experience in working with adolescents, in an alcohol or other drug setting.
- Experience in crisis intervention.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Familiar with the Juvenile Justice/Probation Systems.
- Good driving record and willing to use own, properly insured vehicle for the job.
- Capable of working independently and responsibly
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.