|| Clinician I – Community Assessment Team
||40 hours per week
The Clinician I provides counseling, education, and prevention services to children, youth, and families referred to us through other agencies or within this agency. Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, or related field. MSW/LCSW preferred. License eligible. LCSW/MFT licensing supervisions provided.
- Direct experience/expertise in working with youth involved with the juvenile justice system, substance abuse, gang activity, and child abuse.
- Experience in providing casework/case management services.
- Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for job-related tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience working with minority populations.
- Strong clinical skills in family therapy, group, and multi-family group therapy, and parent education.
- Possess and maintain positive and supportive relationships with coworkers.
- Be able to maintain accurate knowledge about the agency, its programs and service.
- Accurately represent the agency to and maintain positive working relationships with the general public, clients, funding sources, government bodies, etc.
- Communicate positive and negative feedback from the community through your supervisor to management.
- Utilize appropriate opportunities to purse positive public relations for the agency.
- Knowledge of ETO software a plus.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.