|| Clinician I – EPSDT
||40 hours per week
The Clinician I provides counseling, education, and prevention services to children, youth, and families referred to us through other agencies or within this agency. Bilingual English and Spanish preferred. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Marriage & Family Therapy
- Registered Intern with the Board of Behavioral Sciences
- MSW/LCSW preferred
- License eligible; LCSW/LMFT licensing supervision provided
- Direct experience/expertise in working with youth involved with the juvenile justice system, substance abuse, gang activity, and child abuse
- Experience in providing casework/case management services
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and experience working with minority populations
- Strong clinical skills in family therapy, group, and multi-family group therapy, and parent education
- Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for jobelated tasks
- Have and maintain positive and supportive relationships with coworkers
- Maintain accurate knowledge about the agency, its programs and service
- Accurately represent the agency to and maintain positive working relationships with the general public, clients, funding sources, government bodies, etc.
- Communicate positive and negative feedback from the community through your supervisor to management
- Utilize appropriate opportunities to purse positive public relations for the agency
- Knowledge of CCBH database, County-required paperwork, and Brief Strategic Therapy is a plus
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.