|| Part-Time Program Educator I – Reflections
||4 hours per week
The Program Educator is directly responsible to the Program director. This position facilitates groups to a juvenile justice population at Reflections Day Treatment. The Program Educator provides group counseling, psychoeducation, and substance abuse education. See the complete job description and requirements. This position is part-time and works 4 (four) hours per week.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, counseling or related field.
- 1 year experience working with youth.
- Knowledge and experience working with minority populations.
- Direct experience/expertise in working with youth involved with the juvenile justice system, substance abuse, gang activity and child abuse.
- Experience in providing casework/case management and group services.
- Experience using spreadsheets, database and word processing software.
- Access to reliable transportation and willing to use it for job-related tasks.
- Have a driving record that complies with SAY Driving Policies.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Competency in maintaining accurate and detailed records.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Capable of working independently and responsibly.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.