|| Preschool Teacher – Cadman Preschool
||Before and After School Services
||$12.00 – $14.00 per hour
||20 hours per week
The Preschool Teacher will be responsible for providing a safe, fun, and educational environment for children. Current opening at Cadman Preschool.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- At least 6 months experience in supervision and care of 3 – 5 year olds.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Child Development or Education preferred; 12 units ECE or Child Development units required.
- Favorable pre-employment TB test and health screening required.
- Favorable pre-employment DOJ/FBI fingerprinting clearance and child abuse index processing required.
- Current CPR and First aid certificate must be provided within 30 days of employment.
- Immunization Records (influenza, pertussis and measles) within 30 days of employment.
- Access to reliable transportation required.
- Must have completed Preventative Health Class must possess certificate or have completed 3 Units in CD180 Health, Safety and Nutrition.
* This position is 20 hours per week, Monday through Friday from 2 pm to 6 pm.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.