|| Psychiatrist – EPSDT (Independent Contractor)
||$150 per hour
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Consultant Psychiatrist diagnoses and treats patients with mental, emotional and behavioral disorders in an outpatient setting in San Diego County. The focus of this program is to provide intensive outpatient behavioral health services, case management and medication management for youth who are Seriously Emotionally Disturbed (SED) and experience co-occurring substance use disorders utilizing a comprehensive approach that is community based, client driven, trauma informed and culturally competent. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- California license in good standing
- Current D.E.A number
- Board eligible in Child and Adolescent or Adolescent psychiatry
- Trained in Cerner Electronic Health Record (previously known as ANASAZI)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to accurately assess and intervene effectively in crisis situations
- Ability to establish and maintain diagnostic and psychotropic relationships and to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Ability to work with patients that are dually diagnosed in mental health and substance use disorders
- Ability to prepare reports and records of services rendered
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to sensitive or proprietary information or materials
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Will not be debarred or excluded from participation in Federal programs by the General Services Administration, the Department of Health and Human Services of the Inspector General and any California Medi-Cal Programs
- Must pass fingerprint background check (Live Scan)
- Must have TB clearance
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested Psychiatrist position, email resume directly to Alicia Blair* at .gro.1566187507ogeid1566187507nasya1566187507s@ria1566187507lba1566187507
*Please do not email or contact Alicia regarding any other positions at SAY. All other applications need to go through the SAY Career Center.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.