|| Site Supervisor II – Lindbergh Elementary (PrimeTime)
||Before and After School Services
||$16.00 – $16.50 per hour
||40 hours per week
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the daily operation and management of before and after school program: the coordination of overall program activities, the on-site supervision of student interactions, and monitoring of attendance, academic and enrichment activities/special events. Also provide leadership and supervision/support to site staff.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Experience min 1 year (2-4 yrs. Preferred), in the supervision and management of educational, and recreational programs for children ages 5 to 14 years old.
- Bachelor’s preferred OR a minimum of 48 college units of which 12 units are in child development or related fields OR able to pass the SDUSD CAPE test.
- Knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office.
- Current CPR and First Aide must be provided within 30 days of employment.
- Favorable pre-employment DOJ/FBI fingerprinting clearance and child abuse index processing required.
- Favorable pre-employment TB test and health screening required.
- Immunization Records (Influenza, Pertussis and Measles) must be provided within 30 days of employment.
- Access to reliable transportation required.
- Have a driving record that complies with SAY Driving Policies.
SAY San Diego, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.