Holiday Hopes – So Many Ways to Give!
SAY San Diego’s Holiday Hopes program is serving a record number of families this holiday season thanks to our generous supporters and volunteers!
If you are still interested in helping local families in need this holiday season, our final collection of Hope Kits is Monday, December 18. Please contact us for drop off times and information about other ways to make a difference at gro.o1532263859geidn1532263859asyas1532263859@devl1532263859ovnit1532263859eg1532263859 or 858-715-2412.
Adopt a Hope Kit!
We are growing the number of families we can help by expanding this popular option! How it works: (1) Sign up for a Hope Kit. (2) Place the new unwrapped items in a bag. (3) Deliver on the designated day. You can sign up to collect as many of the kits as you wish while sign up spots remain.
Hope Kit examples:
- New & Expectant Parents Kit – baby wipes, receiving blankets, onesies, bibs and more
- 10 Toys or Teen Gifts – use our top request list to collect new unwrapped toys and gifts
- Warmth Kit for 4 – blankets and jackets for a family of 4
- Family Essentials Kit – basic tools, kitchen utensils, towels, grocery gift cards and more
- First Bike Kit – bike and helmet for a 5-8 year old boy or girl
Adopt a Family
Thanks to our generous donors, all SAY families who asked for assistance through our “adopt a family” option and registered by the October 31 deadline, were matched! Many families who missed the deadline are registered for our Hope Kits option and would be grateful for your help.
Thank you for supporting SAY San Diego!