The Infant / Toddler Teacher will implement an innovative preschool & infant program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to teaching and implementing the educational school readiness experiences and developmental milestones for children. This is more than a “job” we are looking for staff that has the desire to provide a safe, fun, educational environment for children ages 6 weeks – 5 years old. See complete job description and requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- Minimum 1-year experience in the supervision and management of groups of infant/toddler aged children.
- BA in Early Childhood Education/Development preferred.
- Successfully completed core ECE units, including 3 units related to infant care.
- Must be at least age 18 at time of hire.
- Ability to relate well with children and adults.
- Must pass TB, health screening and provide proof of immunizations.
- Obtain Pediatric CPR and First aid certificate within 30 days of employment.
- 16-hour health, safety and nutrition training- Preventative Health.
- Ability to read, write and understand the English language (fluency in another foreign language may be required for designated assignments).