|7:30-8:30||Open centers: pretend play, blocks, puzzles, games & art|
|8:30-8:45||Music & movement activity|
|8:50-9:05||Welcoming and story time|
|9:05-9:40||Themed art activity and self-selective activities|
|9:45-10:00||Welcome circle and greetings (whole group circle time)|
|10:30-11:15||Outside play and gross motor skill development|
|11:15-11:30||Line up, bathroom, and wash hands|
|11:30-12:00||Academic circle time, calendar, ABC/123, sharing|
|12:00-12:30||Academic enrichment rotations|
|12:30-12:40||Group activity: music & movement, Spanish class, Sign Language, science on Fridays|
|12:40-12:45||Wash hands and transition to lunch|
|1:10-1:25||Toileting and transition to rest time|
|1:25-2:55||Nap and rest time|
|2:55-3:15||Wake up and afternoon snack|
|3:15-3:20||Afternoon circle & story time, preschool ends|
PM option (3:20-6:00pm) available.
- Children ages 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
- Licensing number: 376700870
- Enrollment questions: contact SAY Preschool coordinator Melanie Gelinas at 858.565.4148 x235 or gro.o1544419527geidn1544419527asyas1544419527@sani1544419527legm1544419527.
Cadman Preschool is OPEN for registration! To register, please visit https://saysandiego.asapconnected.com. If you have any questions, please email our enrollment department at gro.o1544419527geidn1544419527asyas1544419527@sani1544419527legm1544419527.
Other Important Resources
- AM/PM snack (children bring lunch from home)
- Kindergarten readiness curriculum
- Science lessons