|7:30-7:45||Arrival and table top activities (fine motor skills, social skills)|
|7:45-8:30||Outside time (gross motor skills such as riding bikes, activities on the grass)|
|8:30-9:00||Circle time (stories, letter of the week, number of the week)|
|9:00-9:15||AM snack time|
|9:15-9:45||Teacher centers (small group activities working on fine motor, letters, numbers)|
|9:45-10:10||Free choice (art, blocks, puzzles, fine motor skills)|
|10:15-10:25||Circle (calendar, monthly themes)|
|10:25-10:35||Music and Movement|
|10:35-11:15||Outside time (gross motor skills such as riding bikes)|
|12:00-1:30||Bathroom and rest time|
|1:30-2:10||Wake up, PM snack, table activity|
PM option (2:10pm-6:00pm) available. (See Fee Schedule below.)
- Children ages 3-5 (must be potty-trained)
- Licensing number: 76000694
- Kate Sessions is an I.B. School: International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
- Enrollment questions: contact SAY Preschool coordinator Melanie Gelinas at 858.565.4148 x235 or gro.o1503276499geidn1503276499asyas1503276499@sani1503276499legm1503276499. Or fill out the Reservation Inquiry Form below.
Other Important Resources
Fee Schedule & Reservation Inquiry Form
Please complete the form below to be placed on the waitlist. You will be notified by email if or when an opening becomes available.
|Monthly Fees||Preschool||PM Option||Full Time
Preschool + PM
|3 Day option Mon., Wed. and Fri. as space is available||$410||$211||$621|
|2 Day option Tue. and Thur. as space is available||$268||$143||$411|
Fees are subject to change. They do not include school holidays or vacations.
- AM/PM snack (children bring lunch from home) (we are a peanut and tree nut free campus)
- Separate 3/4 year old classroom and Pre-K classroom