Dads Corps follows a nationally recognized parenting curriculum, and highlights the pillars of fatherhood through dialogue, shared experience, and parental modeling. It’s a FREE program that’s open to all fathers, including Civilian Dads, Active Duty Dads, Veteran Dads, and Dads-To-Be.
Dads Corps understands the unique challenges of parenting. Skilled facilitators support dads and together share new insights and approaches to parenting, allowing you to develop new skills and tools to support your family regardless of your situation.
- New Ways to Connect with Kids
- Parenting Tips & Tricks
- Handling Challenges in Uncertain Times
- Alumni Network
- In-Person & Virtual Learning Formats
- Employment Services
- Legal Resources
- Supportive Services
- Private Instruction (if requested)
- Resource Referrals
- Scholarships for Career Advancement, Training, & General Support Family-Friendly Activities & Excursions
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SIGN UP TO
RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
"*" indicates required fields