Founded in 1971 and serving over 30,000 San Diegans annually, SAY San Diego has been making a difference for children, families, and communities for over 50 years. We opened our doors with one paid employee, a budget of $1,500, and the goal of providing prevention services to struggling youth - now, we encompass so much more.
SAY San Diego has evolved from a single focused organization to an agency whose work encompasses over 30 programs which strengthen the whole child, the whole family, and the whole community. For press inquiries, please reach out to our CEO, Nancy Gannon Hornberger.
- Before and after-school programs and preschools
- Juvenile delinquency prevention and diversion
- Child abuse prevention and family support
- Mental health counseling, case management, and youth development
- Access to health care, employment, and self-sufficiency
- Collaborative partnerships for military families, refugee families, and more
- Alcohol, tobacco, and substance abuse prevention
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SIGN UP TO
RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
"*" indicates required fields