School-Based Mental Health Services
SAY San Diego school-based mental health services provide therapeutic services to students in Madison and Patrick Henry school clusters. Therapy is provided before, after, and during school times. This program provides short term individual or group therapy (6-8 sessions). This service is FREE.
Patrick Henry & Madison High School Clusters, all grade levels
Please go through a school counselor for a school-based services referral.
Mental Health Services
Individual and group services for students attending the following schools:
- Madison Cluster:
- Madison High School (T, W, F from 8-4:30)
- Innovation Middle School (M from 8-4:30)
- Creative Performing Media Arts (CPMA) Middle School (Th from 8:30-5).
- Patrick Henry Cluster:
- Patrick Henry High School (M & Th from 7:30-4 and F from 7-3:30)
- Lewis Middle School (M 7-3:30 and T & F 7:30-4)
- Pershing Middle School (T, Th, F from 7-3:30)
- Language Academy (W from 7:30-4)
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SIGN UP TO
RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
"*" indicates required fields