Historically each year, volunteers have contributed more than 15,000 hours to SAY San Diego. We heavily rely on volunteers to make a positive difference for kids, families and communities. Our charitable volunteers bring a wealth of experience and a fresh perspective. While most of our volunteers work directly with youth, SAY San Diego also needs volunteers to help with office work, special events, and projects.
Steps to Volunteer:
- Contact email@example.com to receive an application
- Create a SAY San Diego volunteer profile.
- Interview with a SAY San Diego staff member
- Attend an orientation
- Complete necessary screenings
- 18 years or older (except for Teen Court)
- Minimum 4 month commitment
- Ability to pass clearance requirements
A National Leader In Volunteer Management
Since 2018, SAY San Diego is a proud Service Enterprise, meaning we’re one of 300 Service Enterprises nationwide that have committed to strategically engaging volunteer time and talent for mission-based work. We consistently strive to leverage volunteers and their skills throughout our agency.
HOW CAN WE HELP?
SIGN UP TO
RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER
"*" indicates required fields