In 2016, every job-seeking participant landed a position!
Family Self Sufficiency (FSS) coaches partner with unemployed or under-employed San Diegans looking to explore new personal and professional opportunities. Whether you need emergency assistance, help to increase your income, job training, further education, free tax preparation, or guidance finding a new job or career, SAY is here!
FSS Services Include:
- Job readiness, resume writing, coaching, job placement and retention
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) free tax preparation services
- Assistance with CalFresh and Medi-Cal applications
- Financial education
- Emergency shelter referrals
- Emergency food assistance Monday to Friday, 8:30m.–11:00 a.m. (open to all regardless of income)
SAY’s FSS program partnered with 427 individuals from 175 families last year!