Promoting healthy families in healthy communities.
O’Farrell Family Support Services serves all students and families in Southeastern San Diego. Located on the campus of O’Farrell Charter School, Family Support Services (FSS) is a collaborative effort between SAY San Diego and O’Farrell Charter School to provide support which enhances the social, emotional, and economic needs of neighborhood and school students and their families.
- First 5 First Steps
- Focused Learning and Empowered Excellence (FLEX)
- School Based Mental Health (a.k.a. SAY Central)—individual and family counseling
- County of San Diego social service eligibility worker
- One-on-one student attendance and behavioral support
- On-site thrift store with partners including Pottery Barn and Disney (call to schedule a visit)
- Resource connections including emergency food, medical and dental assistance, public benefits screenings, parent and child development services, and more.